Sunday, February 20, 2011

Morning!


So here's my question to you, my dedicated few readers: What makes a good Sunday morning for you?

All is peaceful this morning on the Stupie front. The coffee is good, the dogs are walked. There are the sounds of keys being typed as Tiff and I quietly work on our own projects. as of yet, no music is playing but my playlist in my mind is already had some Street Dogs, They Might Be Giants, and a little Etta James. The running shoes are by the door and they dogs are settling in. To me this is a great morning. the funny part is I could never plan all this. Maybe that's what's so great about it. Like a strange little symphony, there are too many elements to pick out each one, but when they come together it's wonderful. Or maybe, it's just a healthy acceptance this morning that everything is going the way it should and I can just enjoy it. Whatever the case, it's good!

Happy Sunday to you!

No comments: