Thursday, May 16, 2013

Critical Support


One of the greatest parts of running the marathon (finally) is having some people to share it with. I am tremendously grateful each and every time I get to see my loved ones with their familiar orange signs. They are the true rockstars each marathon sunday.

I also have to say my wife is one of my greatest supporters. While on race day, there are tons of runners and folks out to support, Tiff sends me out the door with support and encouragement every Sunday. She asks what my run looks like each day and offers encouragement. She does it because she loves me and I have no doubt if I never said the word "marathon" again she wouldn't notice. None the less, she is the constant support that I have grown to rely upon.

To Tiff and my wonderful family, thank you!!!

No comments: