Friday, May 3, 2013

Good After 4 Months

This is still what I have deemed the year if good. My resolution has not faded. Over the first 4 months, I have begun eating better and moving more towards a vegetarian diet. My music has included more jazz and looking for better songs through Pandora with some great new acquisitions. The sleeping is getting better with further efforts to retire at earlier hours and get up more routinely around the same time.

After 4 months, I am happy to say it has seemed to be raising a level of happy has been going up. More importantly, it feels good. It's the 3rd day of May now and New Year's resolutions are such distant memories. Those were consoling ideas for post holidays and deep winter cocoons. However, should the idea of good food, good music, and good sleep sound… well good, give it a try for a day. Three decent meals, a great album, and a decent night's sleep. It makes a big difference.

No comments: