Friday, May 17, 2013

New Job

I am thrilled to announce my job quest has come to a wonderful close. It has been a long few months in search of a new position and some serious soul searching. The details of the job are not what I am interested though in discussing. Personal details like that have no place online. I write about my life pretty honestly, but always with the awareness that this is a public format.

What I am excited about is that for the first time in my life I have been aiming for a better job. I wanted elements that would offer some stability and satisfaction. I have floated quite a bit throughout my employment history mostly due to a full time focus on acting. There has also been some considerable moves to account for some of my job changes, like becoming a top Production Assistant on film crews while in LA. This search, I cast aside all notions of "should" and "could" and sought an unknown. I knew what I wanted in a job, but not as sure where I could find all of them. It has been an adventure.

I am truly grateful for the support and help that has been offered along the way. I am excited to get to work in a week or so and finally pour my energy into something I can make a difference with. As with all gifts in my life, it doesn't look like what I thought I wanted, but I could not be more excited for this opportunity. I think it is going to be very, very good.

No comments: