Monday, May 27, 2013

Reset


Today is Memorial Day and for me it is a day of transition. I finished my temporary job last night and begin a much more rewarding one tomorrow morning. The segue day was very much anticipated with eagerness. We hit the mountains with some friends and did some hiking on St. Mary's Glacier. It felt fun to hike up and run down in 3 inches of snow while enjoying 70 degrees in shorts and a t-shrt. We had a great meal at our friends house, trying a Thug Kitchen recipe for Red Bean and Spinach Burgers. Not bad. On the home front we relaxed some and took care of some odds and ends while enjoying some fresh juice. Yesterday we picked up a juicer and it has already become a great addition to our kitchen and diets. A wonderful walk with the dogs and now some tea and vegan ice cream and I am officially a happier camper. Tomorrow I jump into an exciting new position and today I did almost everything I know to do to reset myself to a happier place. 

No comments: