Sunday, September 1, 2013

Amazing Grace

I have a strong faith. I don't often talk about it, but it has been a guiding force in my life for a number of years. It's a simple but effective belief. I don't feel a blog is really a place to talk about, but acknowledgement is needed sometimes. Yesterday I was essentially carried by my faith and a few loved ones around me. The not knowing how a situation will work out and having some fear as well yet still walking forward is an act of faith. Often when I hear talk if faith it has a disdainful promotional feeling to it. None the less, the people I admire most have a faith. Sometimes it's religious and sometimes it's just a know how that this world does not abide ego and will without check. For the grace my life has been shown, yesterday and everyday before it, I am humbly grateful. I have been offered a life guys like me rarely get a chance at. For my faith and for that grace I will continue to try and give it back. 

1 comment:

mommasitta said...

A M E N Captain A M E N!!!!!!