Sunday, September 8, 2013

Home or Away

It's the first Sunday of football season and my home team is off today. I got to throw on my Bears jersey and run some errands. Driving across town I was reminded of living in LA where there was no home team and you saw bright jersey's from all corners off the country. It was fun to see today the fans from Minneapolis, New Orleans, Boston, and Seattle showing their team's pride here in Denver. I think I will always enjoy being an away fan, but it made me happy to see so many different representatives out and about. Granted, when the Broncos play, there is little other than orange anywhere, and that is also a good feeling. South Park put it great when they summed it up they are the home team and you should be behind your home team.

None the less, football is just football, but it was nice to see folks out showing their pride.

No comments: