Monday, September 9, 2013

Date Night


Tiff and I have developed a great date night on Monday's. We hit Kind Yoga for a 5:30 class and get a bit to eat from City 'o' City. We usually bide the food prep time with a trip to Pandora's box, one of the coolest little boutiques in Denver. It's a routine that sort of naturally developed, but it has become truly a highlight of the week for us. The combination of the yoga and good food always seems to set us both on our feet and gives the new week a great push in the right direction. The fact that we just started doing it without intent also makes it that much more special.

Now the details of this routine may not be of any true interest beyond the two of us, but why I post it is that I love my wife. I am truly excited still about our life together. The fact that we can still find a "thing" after 9 years together, the last 3 in marriage is pretty friggin' cool. With so much news about us on the doom and gloom, I just though, "hell, why not a bit of a feel good?"

1 comment:

mommasitta said...

Well done Captain and 1st mate...........well done!