Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Goal Attained!


Huge thank you's to my a friend in LA and my mom, I am over my modified goal of $1,500 for Team PAWS Chicago!!

I am humbled and grateful for all the help and the spreading of the word! As a marathon runner, I am used to being alone for tremendous stretches of time training. This time has not been like that. Corny as it may sound, you all have truly pushed me to try harder. The biggest benefit though is that PAWS has received some help from you, my amazing network of friends and family! Thank you!

I am still looking for donations and will until the ING New York City Marathon, so if you get an urge to drop a little that way, please do. My goal has been met, but theirs has not.



Again, thank you so very much!!

http://teampaws.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=1052581&lis=1&kntae1052581=E8A44FBEC339431094A2863563EF4D0D&supId=296965664

No comments: