Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Historic Night in Grant Park






After getting up at 5:30am to get out and vote, tonight's celebration in Grant Park was a surreal and wonderful moment of history to enjoy. Many thanks to Dorrie for setting up the rendevoux at Rock Bottom and many, many thanks to Christa for letting me be her "plus 1." tonight to the only show in town. There was such an amazing cross section of every walk of life in the park tonight. It was a moment beyond words. That and I just got home and am too tired to think of many.

4 comments:

Laurel said...

I'm so jealous you guys got in! We went down to the unticketed area to soak up the energy of the crowd, but it would have been amazing to see Obama's speech in person. Could you see him from where you were?

Christopher said...

Great pics, man! I wish I could have been there with you guys.

Anonymous said...

Yes we can! Hope won!!!!!!!!!! To have been there would truly be beyond words!!!!!!!! love ya son mommasita

aworkinprogress said...

Thanks for the pics-I wish I had been there, too!