Sunday, March 29, 2009

Running and biking

I got my bike back from Dana who was good enough to hang on to it for me since we went to LA. I am also pleased to introduce my running blog portion to Captain Stupie. It's down below the friend's blog list. It's a weird item that I saw on Freddie and Laurel's blogs. I picked up a Nike+ and that was one of the features available.



This is the first thing I have purchased with the Nike swoosh on it in years. I remember reading reports that they were amongst the worst as far as taking care of those that made their products. Nike and that scum market called Walmart have been the top two boycots I have maintained for years. I would still rather starve than endorse a Walmart. Does anyone know if Nike is still a company to avoid these days?

I am also proud to say I am on about 3 days smoke free. I am staying after it.

1 comment:

Bekster said...

Guess it depends on how this makes you feel:
http://media-awards.everyhumanhasrights.org/content/nike-human-rights-investigation-0
ps. I really do keep meaning to call you. I know. I suck.