Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Enjoying the air

A quick note here to acknowledge the dramatic difference between smoking-running and nonsmoking running. While on Saturday I had a slight set back with the smoking, it has been a week. I am already enjoying more energy throughout the run. Tonight I tagged along with Freddy and Laurel for a 6 mile run. We got a little out when I realized Laurel has 2 marathons under her belt and Freddy has one plus some triathalon experience. None the less, I hung in there with them and felt great when we were done. That's a good start with under 6 months to the Chicago Marathon.

3 comments:

TSC said...

Yay! Go you!

Laurel said...

It's 3 actually! :) It was fun having another running buddy, glad you could come with us!

Anonymous said...

Run Troy Run!!!!!!!!!!!!