Thursday, December 17, 2009

All I Want For Christmas...

As the song goes, "all I want for Christmas is you." I am appreciating that sentiment so much more as I am getting older. The true gift for me each year is seeing the ones I love. Don't get me wrong, ripping paper off even the most eligible to be returned gift is a good time, but I truly do just love seeing my family. This year, as I wrap up my gift getting/making, I am all too aware that I can not wait to get to the part where we are all in the same room and the preparations are finished. Whether that room is in Ohio or Colorado, it just feels good to be there and be done.

It has been a tough year for so many folks I know. Several are looking for work. Others are stuck in jobs they never intended to make permenant. Whatever spot you find yourself, I hope that very shortly you will have a chance to sit back with people you love and enjoy the company.

Give me a call, I'll have a cup of coffee with you anytime.

1 comment:

mommasitta said...

Simply fantastic and deeply, deeply true! Well said son! Well said!