Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Birthday Blank

I'm not sure if I am the only one out there that experiences this, but right around birthday time, I draw a complete blank on anything I would want to do. I suddenly have no favorite restaurants, no favorite meals, or favorite anything for that matter. Right at the top of June, I feel completely blank. Does that happen to anyone else? It feels like a lost opportunity when I finally just get to pick something and no one else gets to argue and yet, I am at a loss. I feel even conspicuous. While I adore attention normally, right here in that first week of June, I go all shy. What gives? Am I crazy? I know next week I'll have opinions again, but right now I am like an Etch-iSketch after a bumpy road.

Please, tell me if this is common or just me being odd… again.

1 comment:

mommasitta said...

Most decidedly not unique sir!