Monday, June 4, 2012

Running the Diagnostics

"What did you stop doing?" That is the question that comes to me whenever I start to feel a little off kilter. My good friend Bill is also fond of reminding me of this too. So often I can look back when things felt smooth or easy and I can see where I had been maintaining certain actions that had subsequently dropped off. Now for an obsessive/compulsive, this is a dangerous proposition at just face value. I am often reminded, usually by Bill, to take it easy too. While it sounds conflicting, my experience has shown them to be quite compatible; for today at least. That said I pounded out 4 miles this morning and am touching base with Stupie Nation. Yes, I do think of you as a nation and one I am humbled to be in contact with.

2 comments:

mommasitta said...

Great words and advise. Thank you Troy and Bill!

aworkinprogress said...

That Bill sure is a smart fella. Love ya, Captain!