Friday, June 8, 2012

Lessons for Struggles

I'm trying each day to embrace the changes. Things have been in flux for a month now and the end is still not within sight. All this uncertainty has brought several positive changes though. My budget is much more under control. While not wasting money is an ideal, it's tough sometimes to bring the spending down when it has been routine to not sweat it as much. I am not talking extravagance, but the slow bleed of money when you are not paying close attention is annoying to me. Want Less, Do More. I have also developed a considerably stronger faith. When there is so much about that I can influence but little, I have drawn strength from faith in powers beyond my ability. That is a wonderful product of struggle. Lastly, I have been reminded that waiting till everything is fine to smile or enjoy life is waiting for a day that does not come. The now is ok, even with its challenges. I have a good life and am grateful to still be in it.

No comments: