Thursday, June 7, 2012

Recalculating

This morning I am betwixt a couple options and having some difficulty getting clear. I have often been told in these circumstances it is best to be still and listen to that still small voice inside; in essence my gut. Unfortunately my mind likes to bogart the mic if you will. I do believe most decisions are made fairly instantly and the rest of the time is spent debating it. While I have a good hunch which direction to go on this crossroad, I am debating heavily. The best I know to do is the simple tasks that lead to quiet. I have hit the road and ran this morning, ate a good breakfast, called some friends to say hello (i.e. stop thinking about myself for a moment), and am about to meditate a short spell. These are the tangibles I can do. The results are out of my hands and I have faith. I think I just needed to remind myself of all that.

No comments: