Saturday, April 20, 2013

Good Dogs

I have sat down to write this post a couple times already and looked over to see both my dogs staring at me wagging their tails. They had that feisty look of "you can try to come catch us" going. Sure enough each time there was scampering and tussling and eventually just a lot of ear rubbing. It may seem like an inane observation of my home life this morning, but there is a point here. Plus, don't I write inane observations everyday? The point is that over the last week I have been utterly drawn into checking the news everyday to find out updates. I have been wanting to know what is happening in Boston and hoping for resolution. With last night's apprehension, there feels a degree of relief from that urge to know. I firmly believe there is no justice in this situation, but closure can begin to a degree now. The point I promised, was my dogs kept engaging me in the present and the now. They just wanted to play and I needed the simple reminder to be here now. Good dogs!

1 comment:

mommasitta said...

Amazing reminder delivered by very special little ones!