Thursday, April 4, 2013

Resolution Revisit

I'm revisiting this idea of the Year of Good. As we are now into April, the ideas of resolution are more memory than mantra, but I am still very interested in this concept. To recap, my resolution this year was to get as much Good Sleep, Good Music, and Good Food into my life as I could. I must attribute the food part to my wonderful and culinary ambitious wife. She has become an extraordinary chef and our near struck vegetarian diet has been above restaurant caliber. The good music has been a nice trend as well. Of late I have been truly enjoying jazz and blues more but my eclectic tastes have been able to hear more by tuning into Pandora with even so much as a song I enjoyed to start a station. The sleep, as was noted yesterday is still a tricky one, but coming around. For me, even awareness helps to make it happen.

No comments: