Monday, April 29, 2013

Workin' Through

I have yet to hold a job where there doesn't seem to be some adverse element to contend with. Whether that be slow business or just individuals that see things differently than I do. While there is always the temptation to say they are wrong or things would be better in another job, that seems a waste of time. They are always there. Without the option to just not work (which personally would drive me mad), I have come to the conclusion that no matter how ridiculous these folks seem to be, I can not avoid them. My happiness therefor can not be tied to there acting differently than I would wish. A wise man once asked me,"would you like to be happy or right?" As infuriating as that question can be, it more often than not seems accurate in the small things.

No comments: