Wednesday, April 24, 2013

My Saturday

I had today off from work. While it is nice to have a weekday off, it's unusual to have anyone else off on the same day, even if they don't work a standard work week. Ergo, I often feel guilty doing anything less than productive on the midweek days off. I wouldn't think twice about catching a movie on a Saturday, but a Wednesday? Delinquent!

Today I decided, somewhere between hill repeats 3 and 7, I was going to go grab a good breakfast before diving into work for the day. I also knew I would immediately try and start talking myself out of it when I got home so I raced into a change of clothes and hopped on the bike right away. It was a nice escape and some damn good pancakes. Seriously, if you live in Denver or just pass through go grab a bite at Snooze. It's worth the wait you will even find at 10:30 on a Wednesday.

My Saturday had a pretty tasty start.

No comments: