Saturday, June 9, 2007

hey kid remember

Ah... me big birthday! 32. That sounds old to some and young to others (although the latter probably hasn't figured out how to get to this blog). I am personally pretty friggin' happy about 32. It's one of those ages that just sounds right, ya know? I am excited to see what the year has in store. Anything seems possible after this last one. For better or worse the dust was kicked off for certain. Tiff and I came out West and have been learning ever since. In that regard, we have been most fortunate. I am lovin' the CD by the by... hardcore indeed!


I also wanted to announce the fifth week of non-smoking is officially in the books. I do have to say, I've been fighting a real steady craving as of late though. I just miss it sometimes. Then again, it's nice to be free. I am even developing a modest sense of pride in not being a drinker, doper, or smoker. Odd, but it's making me smile.

So, dear friends in the Windy City, the Twin Cities, the Big Apple, the Mile High City, the Lone Star State, and everywhere in between that have accompanied me to film after film on this the 9th day of June.... that have gone to the Dixie Kitchen and Orange time and time again... that more than anything have let me know I am loved, I raise my cup of coffee to ya!

Seriously though, thank you and much love!
(and maybe a birthday kick)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday. Hope it's a damn fine one. :D

Nate said...

Happy day-late birthday! Hope it was a rockin' good time and that the coming year is nothing but awesome... And here's to 5 weeks!!

Laurel said...

Happy birthday Troy! 32 is a good number, it's gonna be a good year. Hopefully Freddie and I will be out in LA sometime later this summer or in the fall, we can take you out to celebrate your birthday.. just a little late.