Sunday, June 15, 2008

Five Days Strong

It's a bit odd, but the quitting effort seems easier than last time. There is a sense of familiarity to actually not smoking that is helping. Plus, I am sure the 21mg patch of nicotine on my back has something to do with it to. I thought the habitual effort would be the harder though. It feels pretty good so far. My brother quit. A couple more friends quit. Aside from almost punching one of my supervisors last night, thing have been damn near docile. But, in all fairness, I usually wanted to punch that supervisor even while smoking.

In any case, day five is pretty good. Plus it's a great day to be on the north side of Chicago for me! Rox win!

3 comments:

Nate said...

Man, five days already! Dude, that rocks. Must almost be time for another trim on the 'do? :)

troy said...

Thanks man, might trim today!

Anonymous said...

Not smoking actually feels natural doesn't it? Whoda thunk either of us would be saying that?

Let's grab a cuppa next week sometime-C.