Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tune in Next time for "Birthday Bowlin'" or "Quit Again!"


First things first. Bowling on your birthday is super friggin' fun. Thank you to everyone that came out! For those that couldn't, we will bowl again, I assure you. Second, I am again quitting smoking. It was difficult having people slowly find out I had picked up again over the last few months. That seems to be the nature of the beast. Well, I am back on the quitting path. Today is day one and it is almost in the books. As a sign of my seriousness (and a tip of the hat to Mark in Ft. Collins), I am making the decision a total one in change. Observe the new do!

3 comments:

Nate said...

Lookin' good! And bowling looks like a blast -- we'll have to make that happen next time K and I make it to Chi-Town!

Anonymous said...

I read that it takes a smoker on average of 8 times to finally quit the habit. I think I quit and started and quit again a couple of dozens times. Keep trying, and if you stress out so bad that you have to one, run over a tourist instead. (That's legal, right?)
-Colleen

Anonymous said...

Love you! Love the new look! And I will always cheer for the "First Step"