Tuesday, July 3, 2012

History Repeating

It has been a whirlwind of a few weeks, sorry for the absence. I have begun working once again for a previous employer I haven't been with for 7 years. Its been surreal, humbling, and interesting. One thing I know for certain is that I am applying a considerable amount of faith. That being said, my role here is pretty simple. I put out the effort and have some trust that the direction I am to go will be revealed when I need it. While that pisses me off as a control freak, its healthier than trying to play God here. I understand my best plans have never gone according to, well, plan. This is good for now. I am optimistic better days are ahead, but for now I am reminded "all work is nobel." I am glad for the job and am hoping the good mojo continues.

2 comments:

mommasitta said...

Great outlook captain...........

Christopher said...

Congrats on the new gig... or "old" gig, rather... Whatever. I applaud your zen approach to it.