Friday, December 6, 2013

Yeah, Winter!


I do love the cold. Even when it dips down to the single digits. It's interesting to see how people react though. There are far less people out and about and  the roads are far slower (which is a degree of a relief from the folks that rage from red light to red light). The people you encounter seen to be a bit warmer and there is the mutual, "wow it is cold out!" that seems to be a universal way of saying we are so in the same boat.

For the most part I have no troubles with the frigid. I layer more when I jump on the bike and ride a little more in the lane (legally I am to ride as far over as is safe). I have yet to be out so long that I don't have enough great layers to get through.

1 comment:

mommasita said...

Love the post - your crazy - but I love your sense of adventure :)