Wednesday, April 13, 2011

See This Show!


So I was just doing the usual surfing over Facebook posts while sipping my first cup of coffee. I started clicking links and was soon watching videos my incredibly talented friend (and occasional minister) posted about his ongoing show City Love Song. Not only was I reminded yet again how impressive this show is, but I was humbled by a simple principle I seem to have lost lately. I have been heartily focused on my challenges quitting smoking and been unfortunately focused upon myself. That aim has never relieved me of any difficulty. When I can focus outwards and say try to help someone else out, the miracle happens that I feel better.

Now what does all that have to do with Jack and City Love Song? Easy. He is launching one of the most incredibly ambitious tours VERY SOON. Chances are, if you are reading this you either live in a city he will be visiting (NYC is the first spot) or you might know someone in one of his global stops. If you do, GO SEE THIS SHOW or tell your friend to. It's delightful and fun and a truly unique experience.

As for your Captain here, I think I might try spending a little more time discussing the awesomeness around me, rather that the temporary irritations of quitting the cigarettes. That is even boring to me. Thank you all for the support and I will keep you updated!

No comments: