Thursday, April 7, 2011

Drive





It's not really a consideration right now, but it has been on my mind some as of late. The idea is to replace the Jeep with either a more efficient vehicle or a more versatile one. I love my ride though, so I can not say I will be trying to do anything right away, but there is an appeal to both camps, especially when facing a considerably longer commute soon. Then again, with the top off and a Rockies game on the radio, where is the problem?


As I have been considering it, the two most important aspects are the soft top and a potential bed in the back for ability to haul more. I also firmly believe, if you can swing it, you should love what you drive. After all, it should be able to offer some thrill when you get to drive it.

My top picks, in fantasy land are the Smart Car convertable, a Yaris, a Scout International, the Brute conversion for my Wrangler, and just a simple pick-up.





Of course, the bike would still be my first choice.

No comments: