Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Ill Comunication

I am a pretty lucky guy. Over the years I have met some incredible people along the way. Luckier yet, I have had the chance to walk with some of them quite a while. I also consider myself lucky that staying in touch is so much easier than ever before. None the less, I find most of my correspondence is outgoing calls. I really don't mind. the way I see it, I like talking to people I like. What confuses me is when I make a call I don't call often and get static for not being in better touch. It seems there are several mythical one-way phones out there. These complaints never come from people whose calls I take regularly either.

A wise man back in college put it in perspective for me when I was complaining no one called when I wasn't around. He asked simply, "how many people do you call?" Point taken and now offered.

No comments: