Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Mental Music

I realized yesterday I had been dining an odd 80's tune in my head for what seemed like quite a while. I hadn't really been paying attention but have picked up on this as a recent trend. Weird songs will be playing in my head for what seems like a long time and I'm not even aware if it. It's like muzac or white notice I am making. Why does this happen? It's not as if I am not already burdened with trying to not over think most if my life but I have added a soundtrack? It wouldn't be so bad if I could just get better dings in there but the unaware part makes that seem unlikely. Here's hoping today's tunes will be good and the thoughts more quiet. How awesome would that be to hear the greats while not wasting mental energy in pointless directions?

No comments: