Saturday, August 24, 2013

Cranky Pants

Having one of those days where everything feels slightly off. I once heard if you come across more than three assholes in a day, you are probably one of them. Owning that sobering fact, I am scrambling to readjust my mind set to stop being one of them. I have also heard the saying would you rather be happy or right. I also seems applicable today. So amidst negative thinking and foolish judgement, I am seeking to 180 my mindset. I don't like being that guy. The judgement, even if it doesn't slip out of my mouth, feels like fast food. Just momentarily satisfying but swiftly a bad idea. Perhaps just owning it here to you, my dedicated three readers, is a start. Humility comes in a variety of ways, but it always comes. I am hoping to invite it back in with admission rather than wait for the crippling blow that returns the "right-sized" perspective. Here's hoping owning it and trying to just do the next right thing works.

1 comment:

mommasitta said...

Good plan.............