Sunday, November 10, 2013

Up and Running

I laced up today having enjoyed at least 3 pain free days. It was my first run since New York last weekend. More interestingly, it was my first run not involved in a training program since June. It was a fun, easy 2 mile run with Tiff. I was glad she wanted to go otherwise I may have had silly ideas of running through some pain that came up. Nothing bad, just some aches from some issues in my left leg. You fall off one stage in a show in Chicago carrying a guy on your back and your hip just won't let you hear the end of it. None the less it was fantastic getting out there and feeling the freedom on the run. I already have ideas for amping up my next marathon training program and a pretty good idea who I want to run for next. I believe my days of running without trying to help someone in the process may be over.

No comments: