Tuesday, November 19, 2013

More Than Three

I suppose it is a part of not wanting to accept feeling out of sorts, but my head has been full of judgement all day. Hell, it's fun for a couple minutes, but by midday it was clear the entire world was probably not being the asshole. I have heard it said and agree with the idea that when I encounter more than three assholes in a day, I am likely one of them. I surpassed my quota before my first cup of coffee was finished today. While there are bound to be days like this, it is frustrating to only claim victory in not saying everything that crossed my mind. Added bonus, I was so frustrated from being frustrated I decided it was time to give the running shoes some work. No pain and a decent time for barely logging a couple miles in two weeks. Nice to have a modicum of better breath as well.

No comments: