Saturday, November 30, 2013

Checking it Twice...

While I have not been shopping this weekend out of principle, I have been considering my holiday shopping. My list seems longer than ever, the people I want to get something for. I am excited, but a little daunted by the sheer numbers of people to buy for. Beyond that though, there are quite a few people that I could shoot in the dark and try and get something they would like, but wish truly they would write a list out. It is so much more gratifying to get something that someone wants. To me that doesn't seem like a cheat so much as a chance for people to grow together the list of things they might not ordinarily buy themselves. Also, if they are at all like me, there are a few things that they just seem never to get around to get.

Perhaps Christmas lists are a bit silly, but they do help.

No comments: