Wednesday, October 2, 2013

24 at a time

There are days where up is down and left is right. Today is one of those days already. I am reminded that countless hours wasted to try and think my way out of these spots has never worked and to stay in the moment. I ask simply to have the fear that drives the chaos engine in my brain to be quieted and focus on doing what is before me. I try and stay mindful of being helpful as an ass-backward approach (that works) to getting out of my own funk. Today focusing on what is in front of me is my best approach and yes that included drinking my OJ. For what it's worth, I am grateful.

1 comment:

mommasitta said...

You are so loved captain......just remember to keep knocking out the false voices from the theater of the mind and keep putting one foot in front of the other! Also you got some exceptional bones, stop beating you up! Please :)