Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Monday Night Yoga

My wife and I have a great routine on Monday nights that involves hitting a yoga class and grabbing dinner at one of our favorite restaurants in Denver. This routine evolved a bit naturally and I don't know exactly when it became a no brainer. I recall how our yoga teacher remarked that she loved seeing us every Monday, that our "date night" made her smile. We have hence adopted her term. We often duck into a fantastic shop on the same block, Pandora on the Hill to mostly window shop. We have such a rapport with the ladies that work on Monday nights that they were upset last night that we had not stopped in the previous week. They just enjoy seeing us. This little routine and pocket of good people in our neighborhood has rapidly become one of my favorite nights of the week.

No comments: