Saturday, October 5, 2013

S-M-R-T... Smart!


I've been doing my best as of late to offer insights to why I am running for PAWS and what PAWS does to help keep the donation ball rolling. Today, I am just going to lay it out as plain smart. Estes here  has offered to help with a visual aid, although I suspect my with had more to do with this picture than Estes did. None the less, I offer you a shameless plea to doing something smart like donating to a good cause like PAWS. Having fostered a few rescues now, the tremendous difference in effort required in taking in an animal in need and donating to an organization that will is immense! I am all for helping out (to the tune of 2 marathons in 2 weeks), I appreciate that I can offer financial help and do as much good! Plus I don't have to clean up accidents all over my house when I do that.

Smart, isn't it?


No comments: