Thursday, October 17, 2013

Good

This is the year of Good. Remember that resolution? I have not chatted on it lately, but it has been on my mind, especially during my taper period where my focus is on eating well and sleeping well. My resolution for the 2013 was to live the year of Good in eating as well as I can, sleeping as well as I can, and adding as much good music as I can. The idea being that elevating all three of those areas will elevate the sense of happy all around. I was reminded of what great music I have collected last night. I began uploading artists on my iPod for Sunday and was struck by how many great albums I have in there. While I love no longer having a giant cabinet of CD's, it's easy to overlook some of the great music when you don't see it very often. It was fun breezing through and rediscovering a few. While music isn't as important as it used to be on marathons for me, it will be wonderful to have such great tunes if I do need that extra push.

No comments: