Saturday, October 19, 2013

It's Almost Time

Tomorrow is The Denver Rock 'n' Roll Marathon. It's the first of my ambitious 2 marathon fall. I'm excited, rested, and ready. After months of preparation, it truly feels hard to believe that the day is finally here. I signed up in early May at the Furry Scurry. All the early morning runs and weeks of thinking about it, I am finally at the day where I do not do much of anything and just eat. I also have an early bed time to look forward to. With the start line only 5 blocks away, I have the opportunity to leave later than before, but am looking forward to having the extra time to get ready.

I am still shocked I get to do these marathons. It's a treat and one I am grateful to have. I am glad that I had the chance to raise a few bucks to help PAWS as well. They did give me a chance to pin my first number and run.

Till tomorrow...

No comments: