Saturday, June 8, 2013

Farmer's Market

Tiff and I found a farmer's market pretty close to us last week. With the acquisition of a juicer and rapid migration towards vegan diets, this was a fantastic discovery! I returned today and bought delicious local coconut Kombucha, fresh tortilla's, and a bunch of fresh veggies from a farm I am familiar with. It also doesn't hurt that The Denver Biscuit Truck was there for a tasty treat.

It feels a little hippy but I truly don't care. I know Tiff can echo the sentiment, but personally I feel better today than I ever have. I have more energy, more endurance in running, and a generally positive outlook. Rarely do I ever have "lava lamp" belly. I find myself getting healthier and faster as many friends seem to be slowing down. If vegetarian is a radical, hippy thing then they found a great idea. Too bad it never extended to fashion and hygiene for them.

No comments: