Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Good Food

I have been trying hard to hold true to my year of good whenever possible. One of my latest enjoyments has been my Bloodbuzz Ohio (The National version) Pandora station. I have also been trying to eat better. That requires some explanation I feel. To me better includes enjoyment. I am not forgoing french fries for salad. Not by a long shot in fact. I am trying to eat more often and more enjoyably. To me that means not eating food that will leave me feeling worse for having eaten it like much fast food. There is a pleasure element I am trying to introduce again. Whereas once I skipped breakfast for a run and smoothie, I am trying to introduce decent breakfast again. My latest creation was M&M pancakes with bananas. So good! Plus, I was ok to run only an hour after. It feels good, at least considering what I eat by these guidelines.

No comments: