Thursday, January 10, 2013

Yeild

I was heading home tonight and traffic was a little rougher than usual for that time of the night. One thing seemed constant, everyone was in a hurry. There were a lot of jerks out there, all the way down to the guy that stayed for 60 seconds as I was trying my first unsuccessful parallel attempt. It lasted 60 seconds as I could not pull out to try again because he was right on me and in a space with less than 10 inches between either bumper, that first pass has to be spot on. Yet I digress. I tried to slow my frustration by being a bit more gracious and allowing the mergers and what not. It seems every time I dose out asshole, I get it right back. While being a little cooler out there did not come back my way, I wasn't livid when I got home either. Maybe that was the point.

1 comment:

mommasitta said...

Always the "Inside jobs" at the most important and lasting ones!