Sunday, January 6, 2013

Just Add More

Last year Tiff and I were about to give up on a cleanse right about now. I recall how it entailed fruit juices, no gluten, and a variety of other things that were no's. It was so time consuming and attention demanding that it was difficult to focus on anything else. At the time I was a few days quit smoking and doing alright. When the rigors of the cleanse began and I found myself constantly hungry, it actually took the edge off the smoking cravings. As odd as it seems, increasing the challenge lightened that one.

I am embracing all the efforts for this 2013 of Good as it is taking the edge off the more challenging efforts. Right now I'm enjoying a great old time sounding jazz station on iTunes, KKJZ, and Tiff's making breakfast burritos. It's going to be a good day

No comments: