Monday, January 31, 2011

Frozen Happy


Temperatures plumetted here in The Mile High City, finally. I know winter has been doing overtime elsewhere, but here... well we were in the 60's last weekend. I for one am thrilled to see the cold. It brings out the bravest and most resolved. I dig it. While most people are wrapping in blankets and huddling inside I am having a good time walking the dogs. I'm even still in my shorts, but with a much heavier coat. It just doesn't get me like so many others. I miss riding the bike in this.
The sound of 2 wheels crunching through fresh snow was awesome. Of course in Chicago, there weren't hills to try and brake on. Anycase, glad to get some winter finally and if you are like me, I hope you have some icy air just outside your door.

1 comment:

mommasitta said...

Yea Old Man Winter (and not the Westie!) Finally your here!