Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Litter Sponsors?

This is potentially me revealing a little too much but did you ever notice there are certain companies you always see in litter? I know that sounds odd, but I have. Especially when out running, you get a good look at quite a bit of trash people have disgarded roadside. For example, Wendy's napkins and Walmart bags are prevelent. Cigarette butts are the most routine offenders for sure though. It always makes me shudder a little to find beer cans on remote stretches of road though. Too many people I know have died because of drinking and driving. What prompted this odd train of thought was when I was out this morning, I saw a Fresca can on the sidewalk. It struck me as unusual. You will never find a Pellegrino bottle or a high end restaurant bag out there. Am I noticing too much or have you seen this too?

No comments: